I found the VCDX journey very useful for my real-world work as a consultant.
The processes and methodology tuned to achieve the VCDX certification are extremely valuable.
I also really benefited from the VCDX community by reading articles and mentoring from a VCDX.
The below growing list of articles is aimed at helping other people in the community with their design skills.
I have previously mentored several successful VCDX candidates and enjoyed the process. I am now, however, no longer able to mentor directly.
If you are looking for a mentor please refer to the VCDX Directory
- Accepted Risks in Architectural Design
- The value of a VCDX documentation submission
- Is my design or project, good enough for VCDX?
- Risk management for the VCDX candidate
- Knowing and studying your VCDX design
- VCDX Supporting Docs | Config, Install, & SETs
- VCDX Supporting Docs | Validation Plans
- VCDX Supporting Docs | Implementation plans
- Preparing for the VCDX Defense Design Scenario
- The VCDX presentation deck – a technical conversation
- Post VCDX Defense Thoughts
- When you are unsuccessful at VCDX – now what?
- VCDX Defense Design Scenario – Mindmap
- VCDX Submission – Mind Map
- VCDX – Disaster Recovery Mindmap